Tuesday, May 20, 2014

1/100 HG ALL STRIKE GUNDAM

Chinese version 中文版

It was about 6 or 7 years ago that I bought this HG, got it half done and had since forsaken it in the store room. I took the opportunity during spring cleaning to complete it; driven by the feeling of guilt, I was extra attentive during its finishing process. This time, I applied reflective stickers on multiple areas creating an overall appealing effect, which is something I do out of the norm. It's been a while since my last production of aging effects, I've been focusing more on metallic inductance lately... Gold for the frame, armor repainted in regular Gundam matching colors, changes applied on the back of the hand, eliminating small parts of blue, and then matted. (chuckle) Unfortunately, due to the length of time it has been abandoned, one of the spare parts in the chest is missing. The resin substitute replacement part still needs to dry.  I'm still in the process of remaking the gun... which will be restored later.


















No comments:

Post a Comment