Monday, July 28, 2014

TRANSFORMERS MP10 BLACK OPTIMUS PRIME

Supposely this post should be presented a long time ago before my custom paint on MP10 post previously. As I explained earlier in my previous post "CUSTOM PAINT MP10" I bought this figure because its cheaper without the cargo.


This figure is a TAKARA TOMY version, it cost around 98USD at that time, I can no longer find it on the rack now. Before we start, I'd just like to touch base a bit on its background. Way back to the story when Optimus Prime was dead, he had been sent to the Transformers Graveyard, "fortunately" his dead body was found by the evil Unicrone, with the power of evil, he resurrected Optimus and make him his slave, eventually Optimus became evil, his color scheme turned to into black with a Deceptercon logo.









No comments:

Post a Comment