Monday, October 22, 2012

DOTM LEADER OP REPAINT

Here are some of the pictures adapted from my friend's blog with regards to the DOTM Optimus Prime figure repaint process.

These are some of his own words translated from his Chinese blog review:  

I get to be off today since it's a holiday, therefore I'm going full speed on turbo power with the repaint process... Right since 9 am I've been working on this project and it was really wearing me out by the time night falls... but I felt a bit relieved looking at my almost accomplished OP operation...  




Most of the spare parts were done with varnishing, the remaining steps left were to touch up,  to assemble and install... 






The most agonizing part during the process was the chest region. Vast separation of colors, and the mirror surface treatments, I spent a whole hour just working on this alone, it wasn't even as exhausting when I was working on the Goda model... 


No comments:

Post a Comment