Tuesday, May 20, 2014

About Us

So... I've finally decided to step out of my comfort zone, in hopes of learning a supposedly interesting phenomenon that has been raging the cyberworld for quite some time now, by immersing myself in the blogging pandemic...

I wasn't sure where to start. Although I have a variety of interests, it's embarrassing to even mention that I'm no expert in any field, Jane of all trades but specialize in none. With a twist of fate, I stumbled upon a friend's toy remodeling business, this blog wouldn't have been possible without his input. My friend Alex Ho had been working on toy remodeling as a side business for a few years and used to write a blog on the yahoo hosted platform(which is now dormant). With yahoo shutting down it's blogging platform, he had to build a new webpage elsewhere. Seeing that as an opportunity, I went ahead and posted the pictures he shared with me in the past onto my current blog -- The Amateur. Almost all the posts were either direct transfers or straight translation from the articles Alex wrote. We decided to work together and build a more elaborated blog to showcase his projects. 

That was the origin of The Amature.

No comments:

Post a Comment