Monday, May 12, 2014

Masked Rider Kabuto and Faiz 555

After days of arduous efforts, the first series of toy theater has finally bloomed. It was a laborious process of trial and error with photoshop, PS graphics, etc, and since I'm still exploring my methods, the production seemed to be a bit on the rough side, nevertheless, it was completed. Eagerly looking forward to the making of the next episode for there are too many toys to go through...
As I was shopping today, I stumbled across the Figure Rise 6 Kabuto and Faiz 555 Model, both that I've heard so much about. I was contemplating over whether or not to buy, since it would probably push me off budget this month, yet not seizing the last box might result in a higher bidding price later, so I submitted to making the purchase.




Speechlessly awesome packaging...
Labels from Hell


This is the reason why I went over budget....
      









No comments:

Post a Comment