Sunday, August 10, 2014

SIC SUPER IMAGINATIVE CHOGOKIN VOL.56 - MASK RIDER KUUGA

This is my first SIC figure (I bought a few SIC figure later on as well), I have read a lot positive reviews on this guy before I bought, never thought I would open this line in my collection, but the truth now is, it is...


Kuuga, one of my favorite Kamen Rider characters, and I heard this SIC version is the best figure so far, while I have thought about getting the SHF version at first, but the later version was not so nice compared with this SIC version in terms of the sculpting..

The package comes with a big bug, yea, you are not mistaken, it is a bug, I do not know why they put this bug in, I would rather they give me another Kamen rider figure instead and top up the price a little than including this bug...

In terms of sculpting and paint job...this guy is fantastic....

Articulation wise, the movement is quite wide for the upper body, but a little weaker for the lower body especially on the hip, this is due to the design of the figure itself...well this is chicken and eggs...choose your side..

This figure is quite heavy, they use diecast for the mental pieces on both lower parts of the legs...the joints are reasonably tight.....

I like the crystal eyes and Henshin belt...the sculpting is perfert....

The knee armor is made out of diecast too...

This figure was released after the Kamen Rider Decade, therefore it comes with the Decade Henshin belt and accessories as well...you know in the movie that guy can change into any rider with his Henshin belt...super crazy...

With this belt on...this guy is not the original Kuuga, don't be cheated...haha

As for the bug.... To be honest, even though its not in my favor, but they did make it very nice indeed.

Something like exhaust pipes on the back....I'd rather this is a bike.....

From the bottom, you will notice that the bug is totally empty inside. Oh shit, now I remember, in the Decade movie, he turned Kuuga into a big bug...no wonder....you can put the figure into the bug too according to the manual...

This SIC comes with another gimmick that allows you to change Kuuga into the Mighty Kuuga form by replacing a few parts like the chest, hand armor, and the belt as well......Changezzz!!

The belt become yellow instead of read....should be more powerful now...



This are all SIC i have at this moment...it looks grand when you put them together...

Of course do not forget the usual victory pose of Kuuga...

Overview...this figure is a very nice display piece, a must have figure for all Kuuga fans....see you..

No comments:

Post a Comment