Friday, July 18, 2014

Transformer Age Of Extinction - EVASION MODE OPTIMUS PRIME - Processing 3

Continue.....on the detailing....

Please pay attention on the arm here...the figure actually comes with many nice details, so it really stands out when you color on them, they really stood out.....

They even made the absorbent as well....I can't believe it....

Lower part completed....

In the middle of job.... I suddenly remembered that I have some RG gundam sticker that can be used...

It looks kinda nice when I put the sticker on...

Everyone who collects the TF toys knows that Hasbro likes to make the eyes transparent, this feature is the lights up the eye ball when you place in some lights from behind, is a good idea but they will look empty or can I say,"Blind" when you remove the light..therefore I'd rather paint them....

To make the eyes glow in color, the trick is put silver as the first layer, and cover up with transparent blue..




Finally....The real Optimus reborn.......


No comments:

Post a Comment