Thursday, August 7, 2014

Transformers 3rd Party Xorvergen Optimus Prime

Transformers 3rd part Xorvergen Optimus Prime.....
This is an add-on kit manufactured by a 3rd party, I forgot the name of the manufacturer, but seems like they are from Hong Kong. This is a very familiar figure to Transformers' fans especially for those old fans like me. The character came from the TF series known as the Transformers Master Force, produced by the Japanese animation team. According to the setting, Optimus prime can combine with his new cargo and become the mighty Optimus. Not only that, this combination can even be combined with another machine robot call Guard Bomba. This idea is so successful it became popular at that time. I can say that the later character like Galaxy Convoy, TF Superlink and even the recent ultimate OP figure are following this idea.



The add-on kit does not come with Optimus Prime, you have to buy it separately, the kit is huge, the shape is all right for me, articulation is complete enough for you to do posing...


In the picture it seems nice, but the main problem is that the quality of the plastic feels fragile to the touch...



This kit belongs to one of my customers, he wanted the kit to be all black in matte finish. So it will be another one of my projects to turn this figure to an evil OP in black...sometimes I just wonder why so many of my customers like the bad guy character...

6 comments: