Friday, May 16, 2014

1/100 HG Shining Gundam

I bought this kit about ten years ago, it was a very early product from Bandai. The engineering design is not as good as the recent kit in terms of the joints and parts of the model. I would like to say that these old kits are more difficult to build compare to any recent HG or MG kits. There are a lot of gap lines in the middle of the parts that you will need to fill up with cement; some parts are not solid enough, it requires some modifications, that is the reason why I abandoned this kit inside the storage for TEN years!

To be honest, I almost forgot that I have this HG Shining Gundam until I found him during my housekeeping chores in the midst of welcoming the Chinese New Year. All right, since he appeared in front of me and I got a week to spare during the holidays, I decided to complete this model this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment