Saturday, August 16, 2014

SUPER ROBOT CHOGOKIN - MAZINGER WEAPON SET

I bought this weapon together with the Mazinger itself as a gift for my brother's birthday earlier, I didn't buy another set for my own Mazinger because, for a few pieces of cheap plastic it came with a price tag that is not cheap, so I just borrowed this weapon set from my brother for this review, luckily there are no missing parts in the set....


The set come with tons of accessories, the major item you are looking for shall be the JET SCRANDER. Despite of it, the set is drastic enough to as they included two pairs of rocket punch, one as an effective part and one AIYAKATA ROCKET ROCKET PUNCH..


With the JET SCRANDER combined, this guy is spot on and reimaging of the original Mazinger Z in the story...


Finally I can replicate the rocket punch move..."ROKETDO PUNCHEEEEE!!!"


Double Rocket Punch....


With a pair of KAIYAKATA PUNCH on, this guy looks creepy... (like a vampire).


"I believe i can fly...I believe I can touch the sky~~~~" yea you can fly now....


Overall, if you have the Mazinger in your cabinet, this weapon set is a must buy for you to really enjoy the fun of this SRC figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment